Rule 1 - Post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
2. Do you have a special talent? If so, what is it?
I’m really empathetic.
3. Have you read a book that has changed your perspective on life? If so, what was it?
Most of the books that I’ve read, probably, but nothing obvious enough to actually notice myself changing.
4. If you had to go back and re-do a day in your life, what would it be, and why?
I’d probably redo Sunday and actually order the books I was supposed to read for my Humanities final. >.>
5. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid?
A doctor, a teacher, an artist, or a person-who-gets-homeless-people-fed-and-jobs-and-houses.
6. What are you currently reading?
Story Of A Soul: The Autobiography of St. Therese of Lisieux
7. What is your favorite movie?
The Lion King, easily.
8. What are you looking forward to?
DnD tomorrow! :D But my Agatha will not be there! D: I will not get to see her and she will not be there to buff ALL the rolls _o/ or be a heal bot or make ALL the diplomatic things happen _o/.
9. Have you written or created anything that you are exceptionally proud of?
I put together kickass icons.
Also this thing I did a year ago which continues to be the highest level of not-sucking-at-art that I have ever achieved:
10. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be and why?
My little sister. We seem to have really, really different sensory abilities (my sense of sight and my visual memory seems to be way better than hers, and apparently I have no ability to smell anything ever in comparison to her) and neurodivergencies, and I want to know what it’s like being in her head so I can try to adjust my own behaviors to help her more.
11. What is your favorite animal?
…oh crap. Um um um um um um ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Hedge…hogs? No, definitely octopuses. Or…dogs?
My new questions:
1. What is the social responsibility of an educated person?
2. What would your Hogwarts house be?
3. What website is most useful to you?
4. Have you ever visited a place and wanted to spend (at least) a few years of your life there? If so, what is that place?
5. Is there anything you’re optimistic about? If so, what is it? (Optimism here defined as expecting good to come out of something whether or not reality seems likely to provide that.)
6. When was the last time you felt that you had noticeably changed?
7. What has been your most dire medical problem?
8. Follow up: did the doctors/nurses/medical staff suck at dealing with it?
9. How long are your fingernails?
10. What is your favorite phrase?
11. How well do you understand Tumblr’s tag system? Do you have any advice for using it?